We can provide you with a Contents Insurance policy, which is designed to protect your belongings.

A Contents insurance policy would protect you against theft or damage from Fire and flooding.  To define contents, these are most of the items that could be taken with you if you decided to move house.

Additional covers include:-

  • Unspecified All Risks for items up to a certain sum insured will be covered for loss, damage or theft outside the home
  • Specified All Risks for items over a certain value such as jewellery
  • Family Legal Expenses – covers legal fees for if you took a tradesman to court, property or employment disputes.
  • Accidental damage – covers spillages or breakages in the home etc
  • Home Emergency cover – offers a helpline for quick assistance when a pipe bursts or window breaks or your house in infested with pests

Most contents policies will include Personal Liability cover.  Your Insurer will cover you in the event of an accident, in or out of the home, that results in bodily injury or property damage that you are held legally responsible for.

Please telephone us on 01707 800261 or email mail@hydeparkinsurance.co.uk